Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting assistance from faction members for Quest Bosses

3 posters

Go down

Requesting assistance from faction members for Quest Bosses Empty Requesting assistance from faction members for Quest Bosses

Post  SirLucian Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Here is a thread that faction members can list any quest bosses they may need and other members or officers can help get them done for them. Just list the boss that you need. We are kicking around the idea of picking a boss run day. Trying to keep from having to kill a particular boss over and over again but for now just list the boss you need and we will try to get it taken care of. Smile
SirLucian
SirLucian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Requesting assistance from faction members for Quest Bosses Empty Re: Requesting assistance from faction members for Quest Bosses

Post  kitsu Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:17 pm

on my little fish boy who i finally got back into enjoying playing i need.

Tideborn Fish Monster.

Silver Frost.

Greedy Bloodclaw.

im patience so it doesnt matter to me when they are able to be done.
kitsu
kitsu

Back to top Go down

Requesting assistance from faction members for Quest Bosses Empty Kitsu

Post  Majickal Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:28 am

I can help you with all of those. Just check to see if i am online on Majickal or LovelyVenom and I will be happy to get those done for you.
Majickal
Majickal

Back to top Go down

Requesting assistance from faction members for Quest Bosses Empty Re: Requesting assistance from faction members for Quest Bosses

Post  kitsu Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:32 am

awsome thanks probably within the next day or so if i can get around to remembering
kitsu
kitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down