Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Classes Are The Best

2 posters

Go down

All Classes Are The Best Empty All Classes Are The Best

Post  Majickal Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:55 am

Well I have all characters except Psychic and I say all classes are freaking ace. It's the person navigating the class that makes or breaks the class. Barb owners that don't know how to hold aggro or know what it is, Veno owners who don't know how to pull or consistently steal aggro from pet and die, Bm owners that don't know HF or how to stun (Blade knows how to do this well and yes I am biased), Psychic, Sin, and Archer owners who don't know they ARE NOT tanks, and gotta love the cleric owner who wants to DD so much that dismisses their duty primarily as a healer especially when there is only 1 cleric in the squad, Wizard (and Archer) owners who should absolutely know when they should not be sparking on bosses that they know will one 1 or 2 shot them.

Now there are a lot more that I could list but you get the point Wink And one thing that applies to all the classes is NEVER SAY NEVER because then you will Laughing
Majickal
Majickal

Back to top Go down

All Classes Are The Best Empty Re: All Classes Are The Best

Post  kitsu Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:23 am

i would like to concure on one point, Psychics are excelent magic tanks. i can easily tank all of 59 and pyro in 69. i prefer to tank them over a barb in the squad just because then i dont have to hold back on my attacks. thank you for you time lol.
kitsu
kitsu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum