Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back, sorry about the unannounced break ><

3 posters

Go down

I'm back, sorry about the unannounced break >< Empty I'm back, sorry about the unannounced break ><

Post  Sylredrae Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Hey guys, as a few of you may or may not have noticed, I haven't been online for 1-2 weeks, maybe more, maybe less. I apologize for the unannounced break, but I want to explain my reasons why I haven't been on as much since the beginning of this summer, and express my gratefulness that no one's booted me for my inactiveness.

One of the reasons for my inactiveness is that I do text-based role-playing with friends on another site, and I mainly log onto PW when the site is down and when I have nowhere to post. I also have a friend that literally keeps me up until dawn, which explains why I am rarely on in the mornings.

The primary reason, though, for why I haven't been on is that the GMs and developers have been making my ingame life hell. I can't merchant, and I can't regularly buy gold to sell for ingame coins. Which leaves grinding, mat gathering, wbs and TTs. Scratch out grinding due to the patch which slashed DQ prices by 20% and the lack of 2x drops events, which I had been praying for for weeks. I've tried mat gathering but the buying prices for even the highest grade mats aren't that much better than the NPC prices, not to mention that flying through Heaven and Hell to find them is a somewhat dangerous and not something that I would like to do for hours on end. WBs and TTs, I don't get to go on often... It's not often that I'm online at the right time for a WB and for TTs... I don't go on them often since I can't often call upon non-fac people on my friends list for help and make a squad on my own. It doesn't help that the GMs very rarely introduce new content. It's almost always boutique item sales, contests, new boutique items, the occasional 2x exp and spirit event (sadly, no 2x drops)... bleh... I just want to enjoy the game without having to spent massive amounts of real money for what I want. It's been frustrating the hell out of me, hence the need for a break. As the game shifts more in favour of cash-shopping, I just feel very cornered and discouraged since it's getting harder for me to earn money ingame, and as of now, my income is next to nothing.

I do not mean that I'll be quitting the game; it's not my intention, but I want people to understand why I haven't been as active as usual, and why I may not be on as often. I'll try, but I can't guarantee I'll be on every single day... the game's just been frustrating me so much, and I hope that people here will understand my reasons. I don't want this to come off as a typical QQ rant on how the game is getting harder for people that want to play free. I just want people to understand that I'm having a lot of difficulty managing on my own as a result of the GMs' and developers' decisions.

-Syl

Sylredrae
Sylredrae

Back to top Go down

I'm back, sorry about the unannounced break >< Empty hey

Post  BladeRape Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:17 am

Nice to see you back syl Smile we love ya Razz Razz
BladeRape
BladeRape

Back to top Go down

I'm back, sorry about the unannounced break >< Empty Re: I'm back, sorry about the unannounced break ><

Post  Sylredrae Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:35 am

Thanks Blade ^^

One of the reasons why I've been on a bit more is that the site I'm on is down... so I've been playing Perfect World to kill some time... What's encouraging is that, from the looks of it, I'll be able to have my TT90 done before summer ends... I just got all five forsura's arms I need for my sleeves. All that's left now is subs. ^^
Sylredrae
Sylredrae

Back to top Go down

I'm back, sorry about the unannounced break >< Empty glad to see u back

Post  amandacosner Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:42 pm

Hey glad to see you back. I noticed you were missing. lol. Yes i have to totally agree with the whole pwi making the game horrible. I too, haven't been playing as much as i used to (which used to be everyday for 10hours+ lol) because of those issues. ANYWAY.... they haven't made it bad enough for me to quit yet, also. LOL anyway.... WELCOME BACK!!!!

amandacosner

Back to top Go down

I'm back, sorry about the unannounced break >< Empty Re: I'm back, sorry about the unannounced break ><

Post  Sylredrae Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Thanks Amanda. ^^ I'm glad you understand. If only the GMs updated the game with something more than just sales of boutique items and new fashion.
Sylredrae
Sylredrae

Back to top Go down

I'm back, sorry about the unannounced break >< Empty Yea

Post  amandacosner Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:52 am

lol yea no kidding. how bout making some new mobs or drops or something like that? but they wont cuz they don't make money of that..... sad... Sad a lot of the mobs and bosses look the same lol. Anyway! nice chatten with ya Wink see you around!

amandacosner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down