Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye!?

3 posters

Go down

Goodbye!? Empty Goodbye!?

Post  Majickal Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:55 pm

The reason I chose to put this for all to see is because I feel that my decision and reasons should be made available to the faction and it eliminates alot of speculation.

The one thing I really hate is joining and leaving factions. However, when I find that a faction and myself no longer fit well I must go back to being alone in the "world." No faction is perfect and neither are the people in it. l feel that there is room to grow and I believe that my faction should be a part of that. Even a level 101 Cleric has room to grow. At one time Unknowns was that for me, but I no longer feel the same way. Someone said in faction chat, "I thought factions were to help one another." I believe that is true to a certain degree. Factions are to help, but not to walk you through every single step especially when you haven't even tried. At the same time what is the point of being in a faction if you are not willing to give help in return to your faction mates. What is the point if you have faction chat off 90% of the time so you don't even know if a bh/fb/ or boss is being killed and you need or your help is needed. And why never offer help to faction mates until you see FB or something that you need or want to do?

Another very important part of being in a faction is having a certain amount of respect for the officers due to how they treat others, have knowledge of the game, and their ability to show some leadership skills. Unfortunately, I am unable to say that as well. I have met a few great people in Unknowns, but I don't know if that is enough overall for me to remain in the faction.

With all of that being said, I have been thinking about this for the past 2 weeks so it's not like it's all of a sudden. Most importantly I am not trying to make a hasty decision because someone pissed me off. But I am saying, in my opinion, this faction is in distress and it's not just from one person but the faction as a whole.

You all may not agree, but this is not intended for you to agree with me but simply my observations and feelings on the situation at hand.
Majickal
Majickal

Back to top Go down

Goodbye!? Empty Re: Goodbye!?

Post  PCC Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:19 pm

can't say i don't blame her. especially on parts of what she has to say on 'leadership w/in the guild', as well as other aspects she has touched on. tho, i'll miss maj in the guild i still have her in my fl, so im happy. Very Happy as far as the guild loosing her, it's a big loss i consider it to be.

good luck majickal and appreciate all you have taught me in being a cleric !
PCC
PCC

Back to top Go down

Goodbye!? Empty agree and will miss you

Post  amandacosner Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:47 am

Wow, you really hit the nail on the head. Everything you said is right. I am not saying im not guilty of a few of those things.... but still. i agree with everything u said. You will be missed. feel free to keep in touch and i hope you find a better place to call home. GL out there and maybe i will see you around Wink

amandacosner

Back to top Go down

Goodbye!? Empty Re: Goodbye!?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum