Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving Unknowns

4 posters

Go down

Leaving Unknowns Empty Leaving Unknowns

Post  SirLucian Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:00 pm

Many of you already know that I have resigned as Director and left Unknowns. I have pulled all my alts out as well. When asked to take the Director by Blade, I reluctantly excepted. At that time, Blade played regularly and it was much easier to know Blade's wishes for the faction. With Blade's absence though, it has become much more difficult.

I feel that it is the director’s job to continue the policies of our leader but when the leader is not on for days and weeks at a time it is difficult to know what his wishes are. However problems don’t stop just because the leader is not here in fact many of the problems become worse. Leadership of a faction needs to be shared so the leader, director, marshals and executors can find and work out the difficulties that all factions have.

I felt torn between what I and others thought needed to be done and what I felt Blade would want done. For this reason I felt it necessary to resign and leave. Some have said to me that they feel this is the death of Unknowns. I truly hope that is not the case. There are many Unknowns that I would call true friends and would hate to see the faction fail.

Furthermore I will continue to provide my vent as a place for unknowns and I welcome everyone that has used my vent to continue using it. It will be away we can keep in touch with each other should you still choose to.

I will stay on forums until a transfer of the administrative rights can be made. In fact I have already changed all marshals from moderator’s to administrator’s so that Unknowns do not find themselves like they did on the last forums - locked out and unable to maintain it.

I have no anger toward Unknowns or Blade. In fact Blade is a great guy. Although I wished he played more but real-life is more important. I will understand if Blade is angry / disappointed with me for leaving Unknowns as I did. I would do most anything for the guy and still will in the future I am sure.

I am truly sorry for my failures in Unknowns. I tried to do my best, but sometimes that is not enough. Perhaps a change is what was needed.

I hope to see you all in game and on vent.

Tom

A note to the members and officer’s.

Member’s please consider what your officer’s are doing. Although you may feel that your needs are not being met in your time frame or to your satisfaction , consider that the officer’s have character’s too. They should enjoy the game as well and not be burdened with an expectation that every playing minute must be devoted to helping faction mates. There is no reason for officer’s to be doing your BH’s for you, Every TT run for you, every boss or quest mobs for you. That is not their jobs. Try to find friends and others that need the same thing that you do and squad with them and get it done.

However Officers should take time to help faction members that truly have tried to get things done for themselves but still cant find the help. Bosses and TT runs should be done to assist members.

I had done 8 ½ hours worth of TT’ runs for two members where I subbed the instances as well in the two day leading up to my resignation. Then to find that the two members that I was helping then left Unknowns stating that they were not receiving enough help. To be honest, this frustrated me beyond words.
SirLucian
SirLucian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Leaving Unknowns Empty Re: Leaving Unknowns

Post  thug Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:18 pm

im sorry to let u know bro but this is the death of Unknowns, most of the actives have long gone now, and almost all the officers have resigned and left too

and i guess im going too Sad

sigh and i loved this faction Sad Sad Sad

thug

Back to top Go down

Post  Dysune Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:06 pm

I'm currently still in Unknowns... We have 116 players, 4 online at any given time...

We still have Blade, Pup (the only marshal), all_honey and DarkyElf (execs). It has been a great run
Dysune
Dysune

http://jbchild788.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Leaving Unknowns Empty Leaving 2

Post  Asbella Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:01 pm

after a long time deciding i have moved to another faction, it was a hard decision cause I made so many friends in here and it was a great faction but i am active player and often found myself alone.

ty Blade for inviting me and i had a grt time in here whilst it lasted.

Well bye bye and u all know my name if you ever need a nooby veno Laughing

Asbella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum