Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm heading to Vindicate (hopefully)

2 posters

Go down

I'm heading to Vindicate (hopefully)  Empty I'm heading to Vindicate (hopefully)

Post  Sylredrae Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:36 pm

I got news - I've just sent in an application to Vindicate, and within a few days, I'll see whether I'm accepted or not. Being in Unknowns has been a blast, but I've wanted to try TW for a while, something that Unknowns doesn't do. Please understand that I just want to try something new and it's hard to leave, because being in here really has been a blast. Thanks to everyone that helped me out. It's greatly appreciated. ^^

I just want to tell my friends here that I'm grateful for everything they have done for me, and if you need me, feel free to contact me and I'll see what I can do to help. If my application is rejected, I will remain in Unknowns, but if I'm accepted, I wish Unknowns the best of luck in the future, and for my friends here not to forget me.

-Syl
Sylredrae
Sylredrae

Back to top Go down

I'm heading to Vindicate (hopefully)  Empty aww

Post  amandacosner Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:43 am

Sad to see you go, but i wish u the best of luck!! tw is fun even though they took the coin reward away... GL and have fun. Keep in touch!

amandacosner

Back to top Go down

I'm heading to Vindicate (hopefully)  Empty Re: I'm heading to Vindicate (hopefully)

Post  Sylredrae Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Thanks, amanda. I appreciate it, ^^

I'll probably be sticking around with Unknowns for a little longer though since my application was rejected and I have to wait a week to reapply. The leader told me that they rejected me because they couldn't contact me ingame... partly because I didn't realize my inbox was full.
Sylredrae
Sylredrae

Back to top Go down

I'm heading to Vindicate (hopefully)  Empty cool

Post  amandacosner Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:59 pm

Well sorry you got rejected, but there is always next time. Try Try again... lol isnt that wat they say? GL and i hope we see ya around. dont be a stranger cheers

amandacosner

Back to top Go down

I'm heading to Vindicate (hopefully)  Empty Re: I'm heading to Vindicate (hopefully)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum