Unknowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinion on doing TW

2 posters

Go down

Do you want to do TW someday?

Opinion on doing TW I_vote_lcap75%Opinion on doing TW I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]
Opinion on doing TW I_vote_lcap0%Opinion on doing TW I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Opinion on doing TW I_vote_lcap25%Opinion on doing TW I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Opinion on doing TW Empty Opinion on doing TW

Post  amandacosner Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Hey, i wanted to get peoples opinion about doing TW. Some say they like it, some say they hate it. Wats your opinion????
The reason i ask, is when recruiting new players they usually ask about TW, and im not real sure wat to say. IF majority of the faction doesn't wanna do TW, No then we probably never will and i want to be able to tell new ppl that when they are asking questions. BUT if lots of us love the battle of TW pirat and we will do it someday in the future, i want to be able to add that to list of things we do. So i really appreciate some input.... Thanks!!! Very Happy

amandacosner

Back to top Go down

Opinion on doing TW Empty Re: Opinion on doing TW

Post  dkarok Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:19 pm

Well im REALLY up to tw im a veteran on them have played nearly ecery spot on tw that exists xD but we need archers and wizards if we want to succes in tw if u r still a nooby into TW feel free to pm me and ask about it or ask Archert we TW together since the 50*s we have plenty of exp on them even controled territories too so if need or want to know about it pm me lol! afro geek

dkarok

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum